Thank you for considering Hamilton Mountain Seventh-day Adventist Church for your event needs. We will do our best to help you be successful in your upcoming event. In order to support all community, ministry and outside events connected with Hamilton Mountain, every event should adhere to the process below:
- Fill out Event Request form 6-8 weeks prior to event (for best results). Do not schedule or promote your event until you have received approval from the Hamilton Mountain Events Coordinator.
- The Hamilton Mountain Events Coordinator will contact you 7-10 days from submission with approval status and any questions or other details we may need.
- Hamilton Mountain will review your event considering our mission and other determining factors.
- If an event request is submitted that has priority over a confirmed event, the confirmed event has the potential to lose its space confirmation, however we will try and offer another space or date whenever possible.
- Hamilton Mountain strives to be a church for the community and therefore, does not charge rental space for its facility; however if you request an event on a day in which facility is not regularly scheduled, there may be a nominal facility charge assessed.
- Please note, we typically do not approve private events or events that involve promoting goods or services for a profit.
- Alcohol and smoking are prohibited on church grounds.
- Our facility promotes and adheres to vegetarian-based principles, and as such, we ask our visitors to do the same.
Please note: Hamilton Mountain reserves the right to adjust or deny requests at anytime.